Your Scales, Your Weight and You
Do you know someone who reads way too much into a reading on the body weight scale?
In a guest article on the Sigma Nutrition website, I cover the following areas associated with the scale and body weight:
- How to use the scale effectively
- Nuances of body weight fluctuation
- Realistic changes in fat tissue over a 24-hr period
- Does the data support the use of the body weight scale for weight loss?
- To weigh or not to weigh?
To read the article in full, click on the following link.
A must read for those interesting in tracking body composition progress, particularly if the scale is the only method you’re using!
I hope some visitors to the site find value in what is a hotly debated and somewhat misunderstood topic. If you have enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it on Facebook by clicking here. All feedback and comments are welcome.