Your Scales, Your Weight and You
Do you know someone who reads way too much into a reading on the body weight scale?
In a guest article on the Sigma Nutrition website, I cover the following areas associated with the scale and body weight:
- How to use the scale effectively
- Nuances of body weight fluctuation
- Realistic changes in fat tissue over a 24-hr period
- Does the data support the use of the body weight scale for weight loss?
- To weigh or not to weigh?
To read the article in full:
I hope some visitors to the site find value in what is a hotly debated and somewhat misunderstood topic. If you have enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it on Facebook by clicking here. All feedback/comments welcome.
For frequent content updates regarding diet, body composition and health – follow me on instagram @kevgarde_prismnutrition.